Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on October, 18, 2021
Crepe is globally known as luxurious fabric as the substitute for silk. It is available to be manufactured from any fiber. You can see different crepes such as lightweight crepe, heavyweight crepe, and many more.
Most crepes are featured with beautiful drapes and hence are popular in suiting, home décor, and evening gowns.
It is wool, synthetic fabric, and silk with a distinctive bumpy and wrinkled appearance. ‘Crepe’ is a French word that means thin pancake.
It is a lightweight or medium weight fabric with any weight. It is useful for designing any suits, blouse, dresses, pants, t-shirts, etc. It is a very popular home décor option for pillows, window treatments, curtains, and many more.
Production of Crepe:
Crepe Fabric Suppliers in India have a wide range of networks by which we can understand its production process. It is produced from any synthetic or natural fiber.
All fabric is having the same wrinkled experience with different methods of manufacturing. We may distinguish it as knit fabric or woven fabric. The raw materials decide the methods to design the crepes.
Different Fabrics of Crepe:
You will find the different types of crepe in Wholesale Crepe Fabric Suppliers in India.
• Crepe de Chine: It is a lightweight crepe from silk. It has a matte and smooth finish, unlike other crepes. The look becomes phenomenal with weft yarns and slight pebbling. The polyester version of this crepe is affordable fabric with the same silk fabric.
• Georgette: This fabric is famous for designing gowns and other party wears. It has a softer and smoother appearance with rayon and synthetic fiber. It is available with a nice drape and flexible elasticity. It is nowadays the highly preferred choice for dresses.
• Wool Crepe: Woolen crepe has a wiry and rough surface with synthetic or cotton fabrics. It has no wrinkling and so you may try it with pants, suits, and other dresses.
• Polyester Crepe: It is the mixing of fabric together to provide an affordable fabric for everyone. It is a thin, lightweight fabric with exceptional drape. Women may use it in skirts, blouses, and dresses. It has inherited elastane for flexible stretching.
• Satin: The satin fabric is soft and smooth with a recommendable user experience.
• Canton Crepe: This is made from canton fabric available in China. It has a slight heavyweight with a perfect resemblance to crepe de chine.
• Plisse Crepe: It is achieved by chemical treatment procedure. The pattern is made with hot rollers and other descriptive methods. The uncovered areas would shrink while after wax removal you can see the wrinkling.
• Charme use: It is also the silk fabric as told by Crepe Fabric Suppliers in India. It is reflective and smooth as we see in satin fabric. It has the signature definition with a proper crepe look.
You must follow the instructions carefully before using and maintain the crepe fabric. Most crepes would shrink and dry cleaned by machines. It needs very little effort for hand washing and other external drying methods.
This entry was posted on October, 18, 2021 at 11 : 40 am and is filed under Crepe Fabrics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.